Book Your online lesson
[Please Note: Square Payments (squareup.com) or PayPal securely manage your transaction details through Acuity, but you do not need an account with either service to book your lesson.]
On the Acuity Scheduling form below, select your lesson length and choose the time that fits your schedule.
Your replies to a simple and brief questionnaire when you sign up will help me prepare for your lesson.
Any questions or issues, email email@example.com.
Thank you – I look forward to meeting you!
Also Check Out My...
- The BetterFate Blog supports the Woodwind Woodshed Podcast by posting a transcript of every show.
- From performance to teaching and beyond, the Blog explores a wide array of topics.
- On concerns in my wheelhouse, I aim to provide clear plans, explanations and graphics informed by my own experience and analysis.
- Articles and other media appear ad hoc when my thinking takes shape.
- This weekly Vlog and Podcast tracks selected projects from practice routines on saxophone, clarinet, flute and more.
- The ongoing dialog between practice room goals and actual results offers insight into learning jazz and woodwind doubling.
- Recorded in high quality audio and video.
- Over a year in development!
A Better Fate
- My debut album released in 2011 on Tapestry Records.
- All original compositions and arrangements for septet.
- Features New York jazz musicians Russ Johnson, Sebastian Noelle, Nick Paul, Linda May Han Oh, Mike Davis, James Shipp & Dan Willis.